Sunday, December 16, 2007

When I was in Korea.


This picture is the picture when I was in Korea.
Yes. Besides of talking about Korea stuff,
I will talk about when I reach in school after coming back from Korea.
I miss my school friends and best best friends of course.
[laugh] haha.
Seriously i only bought for some certain specials and some is just for the seek.
The specials one are only three person.
They have 2. But not consider me.
They are really really my best friends.
I seriously love them very very much.
They treat me very very good.
I love them very very much.
And let me tell you something.
I am so sorry for posting that emo blog last time.
I don't mean too but that time i am seriously hurt and emo.
Sorry. But now i am alright.
Certainly, i seriously need my current bestfriend, Jen Nee.
She's there for me everytime when I call her.
And certainly she's been a great friend.
Sometimes we ca get along but sometimes NOT.
Sometimes we will fight like no other people knows.
Lili is also my friend but she don't talks to me or asking me how is my condition.
Seriously,she don't ask at all.
But she is a very very kind friends. Everyone just love her.
It's LOVE!!
She is always loved by everyone. yes. It is EVERYONE!!
So sorry if i've hurt your feelings,lili.
But it's true.
I've been your friends for 2 years.
I know you...
But lili you're being a nice to everyone now.
Yes. This is the picture of me and lili.
She's the best and still the best.
And i certainly hate guys or gals to said forever.
Certainly,when we grow, we will not be forever.
So i don't believe the word forever.
I don't believe at all!
Guys or gals who say forever is not a lasting person in my heart.
Okay. I think you guys need to stop hearing and i am very tired,typing.
So byebye. Love you forever.
LOL!!

-with love-
careykhoo

No comments: