Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Little Angel.


Little angel.

You are the best angel I ever met.
You're the best and the best.
You are forever the best.
You are the angel who always support me.
Thank you,my dear angel.
Angel, angel.
Can i give you a name?
I want to give you a specific name that no one will realized.
May I?
I have thought 4 names.
1. Mandy. 2. Jen nee. 3. cheery. 4. Angel.
Now let me tell you why would i ever choose this 4 names.
This 4 names are my bestfriends name .
I treat them as my family.
They are the best and the best.
They are always the best of all.
I love them very very much.
That's why they are my angel.
To tell you the truth, I like the 1 one and the 2 one more.
Don't ask me why. I don't want to hurt Cheery and Angel.
But it is the truth. I treat them as my best and the best friend.
But Mandy and Jen nee, I treat them as my sister.
I love them very much and i indeed i know that the love me too.
That's all for today.
Bye Bye and ermm I also treat you guys as my angel.
Haha. Ngee. =)
I love you guys very very much.
Toodles.

-with love-
carey khoo.

No comments: