Friday, December 28, 2007

I think i have a new bestfriend!

This time I think I have a new best friend.
She is a kind girl. Her name is Cheery.
And I want to sorry to my dearest best friend, Li Li.
She is my little angel in my heart.
She is the second person I care of the most.
Okay. Prepare a tissue paper first.
I know you will be crying Li Li.
You are my angel. I will always care for you.
The first is my family.
The second is you, Li Li.
Seriously, you are the best.
I don't want to repeat the word you are the best.
But sorry. I think i have another best friend.
I know in your heart you will be thinking why.
You are the first. Jen Nee is the second. Shaf is the third. Yusof is the forth.
And the fifth is Cheery.
Sorry.
But you are still the first.
Haha.
No one will replace you to be the first.
:) you are the best and the best.
Muaxzz.
-with love-
carey

1 comment:

Sheerryteh said...

thanks alot carey!!In my heart,you're aso my best friend...I'm really so sorry cause last time,I always hurt your heart..I'm really very sorry for that..That's all I want to say..Hope to get in touch so soon..Love ya..Muackss..


With love,
HeArT TeArS