Friday, December 7, 2007

Best Friends

Hi. I want to ask you a question.
What is the meaning of best friends?
Can anyone answer me?
I don't think best friends will stand out
for everything.
They won't. Why?
Can they stand out for each other?
If you will,I will.
Although you won't, I will.
I will stand out for you and try my best to help you.
But will you? Will you stand out for me?
Will you help me for everything?
To tell you the truth, I will.
I will try my best to give you some hope.
I will stand out for you everything.
But i just want to ask you a question.
Did you ever treat me as your best friends?
If you will, I really appreciate you and thank you.
I just want someone who can keep some secrets,
can lend me their ears,can help me to stand out.
Thats all! Thats all I want you to do..
I think thats all for today.
Thank you so much for listening.

-with love-
peipei

2 comments:

Sheerryteh said...

So touching....Don't worry larh..I promise that I won't betray you..I promise we will be bffaeaeaeaeaea...


With love,
HeArT TeArS

LonelyDreamer said...

Thank you so much for your support.. Perhaps we will be best friend forever.. Love you.. muah muah. =)