Sunday, December 23, 2007

Feeling lonely again.

Yes again I am at home doing nothing.
I am feeling very lonely now and I need someone.
I want to go to my best friends house tomorrow.
But I bet my mum doesn't let me to.
I am wondering very long in the room.
Why am I doing like that?
LYING and ROLLING on the bed while looking at the ceiling.
Why don't I ask my friend out?
I seriously don't know what am I doing.
I think and think whether should I call my friends or stay at home ALONE.
I think and think so I decided to stay here like that.
I have no idea what should I do beside of onlining.
I don't want to talk to my cousin yet I bet she doesn't want as well.
Everyday we at least will fight for one time.
Yesterday is the heaviest. We are like shouting at each other.
And my fight with her is really what you called as fight.
If you were there, certainly you will be CRAZY.
I don't know how to communicate with her.
She's been shouting and I also been shouting at her as well.
[thinking] Actually you don't have to know what happen today.
And I don't know what should I buy for my three bestfriends.
They certainly are the BEST for me.
I don't want them to go away from me.
But friendship don't last long. It will not be forever.
And i want it to be forever but I know it is a NO.
I am happy that Christmas is coming.
yeah! I am very very happy.
I haven't got my presents yet.
[sighing] :) haha.
Maybe that's all for today.
-with love-
careykhoo

No comments: